Results Real Estate Team’s®
Enclosed you will find information regarding Results Real Estate Team of professionals, the 201-Step System we have created to get your home sold fast and for top dollar, a list of questions you should ask ANY Realtor before you sign ANYTHING, details of Our guarantee, a list of Real Estate Myths, and much more!
Please review this package before your
next appointment with your Results Real Estate Team Agent
2012 Top 10 Real Estate Agents in Phoenix
2011 RE/MAX Top 100 Team in the World
~ Phoenix Business Journal ~
Message from Nick & Annette Martin
One of the most important things about our team is our sincere concern about our clients and how we can help them make the right decision from the options available to them whether they are in a distressed situation and need advice on how to save their home or they’re buying or selling a home by choice.
Unlike many agents, we won’t tell our clients what they may like to hear, but we will tell them what we know they NEED to hear, even if that fact occasionally costs us a client (which it unfortunately does on occasion).
We firmly believe facts trump opinion. If clients are given clear options, lots of factual information coupled with timely, professional advice, they will make the right decision for them and their family – every single time. That’s what’s most important.
WE ARE EXPERIENCED – OVER 2000 HOMES SOLD & CLOSED COMBINED!
Annette and I have sold over 2000 homes in our combined real estate careers and have put our client’s 100% satisfaction in the forefront of every sale. We’d love to do the same for you.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, are in a distressed situation and need some straight answers or even if you’d just like to do some window shopping, we would love to hear from you.
We have exclusive “best of class” personalized programs that will fit your specific needs whether you are buying, selling, need help rescuing your home from foreclosure or just want to kick some tires.
GO WITH A LEADER…
I’m a dedicated broker with over 8 years’ experience in the Phoenix Metro real-estate market and I have led my previous team twice to Top 100 RE/MAX Team in the WORLD status and in 2011 we were #2 in Arizona!. My previous team was also honored in the 2012 Top 10 Real Estate Agents in Phoenix by the Phoenix Business Journal, something We could not have done alone without the help of a great supporting cast of super agents and staff members.
With great attention to detail, my “award winning” sales team and I handled all aspects of sales, offering each client personalized attention matching their specific criteria and needs.
We love helping people accomplish their goals, from selling or buying a home to sharing some of those important life lessons.
My team commits to excellence and results. I look forward to the opportunity to “earn your business” and be of service in any way possible.
It is the mission of Nick & Annette Martin to consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate service available anywhere in Maricopa County, and the surrounding areas.
Our client’s needs always come first. We will strive to always provide value far in excess of our client’s expectations. Our constant goal is mutual respect, and long term relationships that are beneficial to all parties.
Our operation will be a great place to work and do business. We will be positive, helpful, and enthusiastic at all times – always focusing on solutions, not challenges. We will take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We will run a clean, organized, and efficient operation, and always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices.
We will never rest on our accomplishments. We will constantly strive to create, develop, and implement new ideas, strategies, and services that will benefit our clients. We will continue to seek continuing education in all aspects of our business to increase the level of service we offer our clients.
• Honesty & Integrity at all times and in all situations.
• Continually improve our services to exceed our client’s expectations.
• Create and nurture a fun, exciting, creative and productive work environment.
• Tirelessly pursue personal & Team growth while reaching well-formulated goals.
• Work with only the most enjoyable and motivated clients and co-workers.
“Result Real Estate Team’s Amazing
201 Step System to Get Your Home Sold Fast and For Top Dollar”
1. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS (Multiple Listing Service) printout.
2. Research property’s ownership and deed type
3. Research property’s public record information for lot size & dimensions
4. Research and verify legal description
5. Research property’s land use coding and deed restrictions
6. Research property’s current use and zoning
7. Verify legal name(s) of owner(s) in county’s public property records
8. Research sales activity for past 6-18 months from MLS and public records databases
9. Research “Average Days on Market” for property of this type, price range, and location
10. Research competitive properties that are currently on the market.
11. Research competitive properties that have been withdrawn.
12. Research competitive properties that are currently under contract.
13. Research expired properties (properties that did not sell during their time on the market).
14. Research competitive properties that have sold in the past six months.
15. Call agents, if needed, to discuss activity on the comparable properties they have listed in the area.
16. Research the previous sales activity (if any) on your home.
17. Download and review property tax roll information
18. Prepare “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to establish fair market value
19. Obtain and verify accurate methods of contacting you.
20. Gather information to help assess your needs.
21. Review current title information.
22. Measure interior room sizes.
23. Confirm lot size your copy of certified survey, if available.
24. Obtain copy of floor and pool plans, if available
25. Review current appraisal, if available.
26. Identify Home Owner Association manager, if applicable
27. Verify Home Owner Association fees, if applicable
28. Verify security system, current term of service and whether owned or leased.
29. Verify if you have a transferable Termite Bond.
30. Ascertain need for lead-based paint disclosure
31. Verify if property has rental units involved; if so, make copies of all leases, verify all rent and deposits, inform tenants of listing and discuss how showings will be handled.
32. Compile list of repairs and maintenance items.
33. Prepare showing instructions for buyers’ agents and agree on showing time window with you.
34. Assess your timing.
35. Assess your motivation.
36. Assess your immediate concerns.
37. Ask you questions about the property and yourselves to learn how to better serve and provide helpful information if needed.
38. Discuss your purchase plans and determine how Nick Martin and the Results Real Estate team of Phoenix View Realty can assist you in your next purchase (local, new home construction, investment, or relocation) or if we can research and find a qualified agent to assist you in your new location.
39. Determine how quickly you need to move.
40. Obtain information that will help Nick Martin and his team to prepare the advertising, listing and marketing materials. Questions will include: What type of improvements have you done to your house in the past five years? What other features of your home make it attractive to buyers? (Type of cabinets, flooring, decks, pool, fireplaces, etc.) What do you think the home is worth? How much do you owe on the property?
41. Prepare you by asking you to gather home information: to have copy of deed, current tax bill, copy of a survey, copy of your title policy available (this could potential save you money if you purchased less than three years ago).
42. Obtain one set of keys which will be inserted in the lockbox.
43. Perform Interior Décor Assessment
44. Review results of Interior Décor Assessment and suggest changes to shorten time on market.
45. Perform exterior “Curb Appeal Assessment” of subject property.
46. Review results of Curb Appeal Assessment with seller and provide suggestions to improve salability.
47. Give you an overview of current market conditions and projections.
48. Provide Home Audit to discuss constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it to yield the greatest possible price to an interested buyer.
49. Provide you with home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments. (i.e. lighting, soft music, etc.)
50. Review and explain all clauses in Listing Agreement (and addendums, if applicable).
51. Enter your name, address, phone number, and email address in order to keep you informed of market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or anything that may affect the value and marketability of your property.
52. Compile and assemble formal file on property
53. Present Comparable Maximum Home Value Analysis (MHVA) results to you, including comparables, solds, current listings and expired listings.
54. Offer pricing strategy based on professional judgment and interpretation of current market conditions.
55. Assist you in strategically pricing home to enable it to show up on more MLS Searches.
56. Discuss goals with you to market effectively.
57. Discuss and present strategic master marketing plan.
58. Explore method of pricing your property below comparable value to bring the most buyers to your property quickly.
59. Present and discuss the Results Real Estate Team’s Program to market your home the most effectively and bring the most buyers to you in the shortest amount of time
60. Explore the option of marketing your home with an incentive of buying down points on the buyers’ loan; potential results are: you retain a higher agreed upon price (which results in more proceeds to you) and the buyer saves on monthly payments and a tax credit.
61. Prepare an equity analysis to show you expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
62. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement you will complete, and that will be presented to the buyer of your home. This will help you avoid devastating setbacks and preserve your legal rights.
63. Take full color digital photographs of the inside and outside of your home for marketing flyers, advertisements and the Internet.
64. Set up home Warranty, if you choose, to protect your home during listing period and for 12 months after the sale to reassure buyer of the quality of your home.
65. Install hi-tech lockbox to allow buyers and their agents to view your home conveniently but does not compromise your family’s security.
66. Write remarks within the MLS system specifying how you want the property to be shown.
67. Prepare showing instructions for buyers’ agents and agree on showing time window with you.
68. Prepare detailed list of property amenities to have readily available at your home, to include in Marketing Booklet, and assess market impact
69. Prepare MLS property Profile Sheet
70. Proofread MLS database listing for accuracy – including proper placement in mapping function
71. Enter property data from Profile Sheet into MLS Listing Database
72. Electronically submit your home listing information to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to all active real estate agents in the area.
73. Immediately submit digital photos of the interior and exterior of your home to the MLS at the same time listing is input allowing buyers and agents to view pictures when narrowing down homes they will actually tour.
74. Add property to Results Real Estate Team’s Active Listings list; provide information in two locations in office for Realtors® when potential buyers call for details.
75. Provide you with signed copies of Listing Agreement and MLS Profile Data Sheet
76. Explain marketing benefits of Home Owner Warranty with you.
77. Assist you with completion of Home Owner Warranty application.
78. Submit Home Warranty application for conveyance at time of sale.
79. Provide you with a Personal Customized Services sheet to explain specific marketing available for your property.
80. Provide you with a personalized Advertising Questionnaire for your input in verbiage for advertisement
81. Review Results Real Estate Team of Phoenix View Realty Full Service Marketing System and the benefits provided, resulting in the rapid sale of your property.
82. Offer Realtor® tour, if applicable, to provide you with professional feedback and additional ways to best promote your home
83. Offer a Broker’s Open, if applicable, to promote your property to local Realtors® and their customers, to maximize showings
84. Create advertisements with your input, including information from Personalized Advertising Questionnaire
85. Prepare mailing and contact lists
86. Create, order, and mail Just Listed Postcards to promote the value of your home over others on the market.
87. Create, print, assemble, and mail compelling flyers to hand deliver and/or mail to target customers, to stimulate calls on your home.
88. Advise Network Referral Program of listing
89. Provide marketing data to buyers coming from referral network
90. Create a marketing property brochure of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by buyer agents showing your home. This will be prominently displayed in your kitchen or dining room.
91. Prepare copies of Seller’s Disclosures and Home Owner’s Disclosures to be placed in your home to be available for buyers; these are to be included in a contract.
92. Create a custom “Home Marketing Book” to be placed in your home for buyers & buyer’s agents to reference home features, area map, plat/lot map, floor plan (if available), tax information, and other possible buyer benefits. Provide 5 for your property, and replace as needed. This makes your home stand apart in the buyers’ minds long after they have left your property.
93. Deliver “Home Marketing Book” to your property and display in prominent location for buyers’ easy access.
94. Respond within 15 minutes of immediate contact over the internet through our exclusive Lead Router program, which is a highly effective way to communicate with buyers who are interested in your property. Over 90% of all inquiries come from the Internet.
95. Convey all price changes promptly to Internet real estate sites
96. Capture feedback from Realtors® after all showings
97. Place regular weekly update calls or emails to you to discuss all showings, marketing, and pricing.
98. Research weekly current laws, interest rates, and insurance conditions as it relates to the housing industry, and specifically how it impacts the sale of your property. Notify you of any conditions promptly.
99. Notify you immediately of any offers, potential offers, or needs.
100. Discuss feedback from showing agents with you to determine if changes will accelerate the sale.
101. Search the MLS System for Realtors most likely working with interested and capable buyers matching your home, then fax or email copies of your home listing information for them to review immediately.
102. Maximize showing potential through professional signage.
103. Install sign in front yard when allowed by Home Owners Association.
104. Market your home on the following internet sites: Realtor.com, REMAX.com, Homes.com, SouthwestHomeSales.com, Results Real EstateTeam.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Facebook, Twitter, Realbird.com and many more we syndicate with regularly
105. Nick Martin is the exclusive Realtor® for Results Real EstateTeam.com for all of Maricopa and Pinal County. This produces additional potential customers for you.
106. Submit a crisp, clean digital montage of photos complete with personally written remarks detailing your home and upload on all websites.
107. If Open House is to be held, arrange for ad to be placed online in multiple locations the Wednesday before the Open House to maximize number of customers.
108. Target market to determine who the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price will be.
109. Discuss marketing ideas with “Mastermind” group of top Realtors from across country.
110. Deliver copies of advertisements and marketing material of your home to you for your review.
111. Utilize Call Capture Technology to capture prospective buyer calls from our For Sale sign and toll-free riders.
112. Use other marketing techniques; such as offering free reports to multiply chances of buyers calling in, discussing, pre-qualifying for and touring your home.
113. Help you to prepare the Homeowner’s Information Sheet which includes information on utilities and services the buyer will need to know when transferring after closing.
114. Prepare a financing sheet with several financing plans to educate buyers on methods to purchase your home.
115. Advertise home to my VIP Buyers as well as all qualified buyers in my database.
116. Distribute flyer to all agents in the Phoenix View Realty office. Promote your home by distributing flyers to local lenders and potential buyers who are relocating to our area.
117. Promote the benefits of your property to all agents in my office, and update them on any changes so they may convey enticing information to their buyers.
118. Create Facebook post and Tweet for Twitter about your home to thousands of potential buyers across the globe
119. Utilizing our Worldwide Linkedin connections and groups, we will send information about your home to all top producing agents.
120. Log in all home showings to keep record of marketing activity and potential purchasers.
121. Follow up with all the agents who have shown your home via fax, email or personal phone call to answer questions they may have.
122. Send a personalized letter or postcard to residents in your immediate neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home. Often neighbors know of friends or family members who are thinking of moving into the neighborhood.
123. Personally call your immediate neighborhood and surrounding neighborhood to promote the benefits of your home.
124. Prepare a weekly market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e.: new homes on the market, homes that have sold etc) to keep you informed about key market conditions within your area.
125. Pre-qualify all buyers whom our agents will bring to your home before showings to avoid wasting your time with unqualified showings and buyers.
126. Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
127. Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor® at your request.
128. Handle paperwork if price adjustment needed.
129. Take all calls to screen for qualified buyers and protect you from curiosity seekers.
130. Receive and review all Offers to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers’ Agents to determine best negotiation position.
131. Contact buyers’ agents to review buyer’s qualifications and discuss offer
132. Evaluate offer(s) and prepare a “net sheet” on each for you for comparison purposes, if requested
133. Counsel you on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer
134. Fax or deliver Seller’s Disclosure form to buyer’s agent or buyer (upon request and prior to offer being made if possible)
135. Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling Loan Officer
136. Obtain pre-qualification letter on buyer from Loan Officer
137. Negotiate highest price and best terms for you and your situation.
138. Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments to buyer’s agent
139. Fax or hand deliver copies of contract and all addendums to closing title company
140. When an Offer to Purchase Contract is accepted and signed by you, deliver signed offer to buyer’s agent
141. Record and promptly deposit buyer’s earnest money in escrow account.
142. Deliver copies of fully signed Offer to Purchase contract to you
143. Fax/deliver copies of Offer to Purchase contract to Selling Agent
144. Fax copies of Offer to Purchase contract to lender
145. Provide copies of signed Offer to Purchase contract for office file
146. Provide copies of signed Offer to Purchase contract to Title Agency
147. Advise you in handling any additional offers to purchase that may be submitted between contract and closing
148. Change status in MLS to “Sale Pending”
149. Review buyer’s credit report results—Advise seller of worst and best case scenarios
150. Assist buyer with obtaining financing, if applicable and follow-up as necessary
151. Coordinate with lender on Discount Points being locked in with dates
152. Deliver unrecorded property information to buyer
153. Order septic system inspection, if applicable
154. Receive and review septic system report and assess any possible impact on sale
155. Deliver copy of septic system inspection report lender & buyer
156. Coordinate termite inspection ordered
157. Coordinate mold inspection ordered, if required
158. Coordinate home inspection ordered and handle contingencies, if any
159. Confirm Verifications Of Deposit & Buyer’s Employment Have Been Returned
160. Follow Loan Processing Through To The Underwriter
161. Contact lender weekly to ensure processing is on track
162. Relay final approval of buyer’s loan application to you
163. Coordinate buyer’s professional home inspection with you
164. Review home inspector’s report
165. Assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors to perform any required repairs
166. Schedule Appraisal
167. Provide comparable sales used in market pricing to Appraiser
168. Follow-Up On Appraisal
169. Assist seller in questioning appraisal report if it seems too low
170. Coordinate closing process with buyer’s agent and lender
171. Update closing forms & files
172. Ensure all parties have all forms and information needed to close the sale
173. Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties
174. Assist in solving any title problems (boundary disputes, easements, etc)
175. Work with buyer’s agent in scheduling and conducting buyer’s Final Walk-Thru prior to closing
176. Research all tax, HOA, utility and other applicable pro-rations
177. Request final closing figures from closing agent
178. Receive & carefully review closing figures on HUD statement to ensure accuracy of preparation
179. Review final figures on HUD statement with you before closing
180. Forward verified closing figures to buyer’s agent
181. Request copy of closing documents from closing agent
182. Confirm buyer and buyer’s agent have received title insurance commitment
183. Provide “Home Owners Warranty” for availability at closing
184. Review all closing documents carefully for errors
185. Forward closing documents to absentee seller as requested
186. Review documents with closing agent
187. Provide earnest money deposit check from escrow account to closing agent
188. Coordinate financing, final inspections, closing and possession activities on your behalf to help ensure a smooth close.
189. Assist in scheduling the closing date for you and all parties.
190. Set up final walkthrough of your home for buyers and their agent.
191. Coordinate closing with your next purchase and resolve any timing problems
192. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, community pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of garbage days/recycling, mail procedures etc.).
193. Have a “no surprises” closing and present seller a net proceeds check at closing
194. Change MLS listing status to Sold. Enter sale date and price, selling broker and agent’s ID numbers, etc.
195. Answer questions about filing claims with Home Owner Warranty company if requested
196. Attempt to clarify and resolve any conflicts about repairs if buyer is not satisfied
197. Respond to any follow-on calls and provide any additional information required from office files.
198. Help you relocate locally, or out of area with highly experienced agents across the globe – you are sure to have the highest quality agent to help you on both sides of your move to make it worry and stress free.
199. Send letter with picture of your new home on it – delivered to 20 friends and family, providing your change of address.
200. Work with someone who ran one of the Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in the World and #2 Team in the State of Arizona. You benefit from the experience and contacts of the most professional, exceptional Realtors® available to anyone!
201. Nick Martin is a devoted, full time broker and REALTOR® – not a part time real estate agent. Your benefits include my team and my expertise, along with a wide range of market areas to promote your home.
RECENT AWARDS INCLUDE:
- Over 1800 Homes SOLD & CLOSED since 2008!
- 2012 Phoenix Business Journal Top 10 Real Estate Agent in Phoenix (#7)
- 2012 Wall Street Journal Top 1000 RE Professionals (#27)
- RE/MAX Top 100 Team in WORLD (2009/2011)
- RE/MAX Top 100 Team in U.S. (2008-2011)
- RE/MAX Top 100 Team in SW Region (2008-2011)
- RE/MAX Top 10 Team in Arizona (2008-2011)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award (2011)
- RE/MAX Diamond Level Achievement Award (2008 & 2009)
CERTIFICATIONS | DESIGNATIONS INCLUDE:
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CSSS – Certified Short Sale Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
CERTIFICATIONS | DESIGNATIONS (CONTINUED):
- CREOS – Certified REO Specialist
- Equator (Platinum Certified)
- RES.NET (AMP Certified)
Announcing The Results Real Estate Team’s®
What’s your biggest fear when you list your home with a real estate agent? It’s simple. You worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less than competent real estate agent, costing your home valuable time and exposure on the market.
Well, worry no more. Results Real Estate Team® takes the risk and the fear out of listing your home with a real estate agent. How? Through our EASY EXIT Listing Agreement.
When you list your home through our EASY EXIT Listing Agreement, you can cancel your listing with us at any time. No hassles. It’s easy.
• You can cancel your listing any time before receiving an offer
• You can relax, knowing you won’t be locked into a lengthy contract
• Enjoy the caliber of service confident enough to make this offer
Only one restriction applies…we ask that you voice your concern and give us seven (7) days to try and fix the problem. That seems fair, doesn’t it? If we can’t fix any concerns within the seven day period, you are free to withdraw your listing.
Our Team has strong opinions about real estate service. We believe if you are unhappy with the service you receive, you should have the power to fire your agent.
The Results Real Estate Team®
Phoenix View Realty
SUGGESTED QUESTIONS FOR LISTING AGENTS
1. Do you work as a full-time Realtor®?
2. How Many potential buyers and sellers do you talk with in a week? A month? Of those you speak with, how many actually contact you as opposed to cold calling?
3. How many buyers are you currently working with?
4. In what ways will you encourage other Realtors® to show and sell my home?
5. What can you tell me about the real estate market in this area?
6. What price do you recommend for my home, and what is it based on?
7. What are your average days on market?
8. What is your list to sales price ratio?
9. What kind of advertising do you do? May I see some samples?
10. How often will my home be advertised, and where?
11. How do you attract buyers from outside the local area?
12. Will you prepare an informative feature sheet for my property? May I see a sample?
13. Where and how will the feature sheets be distributed, and to whom?
14. Do you have a system to follow-up with other agents and brokers so that we get valuable feedback after every showing?
15. How often, and in what way will I be kept informed?
16. Are you associated with a national referral network that refers their buyers to you and gives you the opportunity to refer me to the top agent in the town or state I may be moving to?
17. Do you have a Team to help with the details, or are you a one man / woman wonder show & do it all yourself?
18. Do you have a way to market my home through the Internet or Virtual Tours?
19. Do you have a Specific Marketing Plan designed to sell my property quickly and for top dollar? How does it go beyond placing a sign in my yard, an ad in the paper, and notifying the Multiple Listing Service?
20. May I see a copy of your last listing as it appears to other Realtors on the MLS? (Called a “Realtors Full Report”)
21. Do you have an 800# Hot-Line so that my home is marketed 24-hours a day, 7 days a week?
22. How many homes have you sold in the past 6 months? Year?
22. Do you have references that I may call?
23. What happens if I am not happy with your service? Do you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy? Can I cancel my listing if I am not satisfied or am I locked in?
On the average… Buyers inspect 12 homes before making an offer.
That means 11 other homes are competing against yours.
What that means to you is…
In today’s market, buyers are increasingly savvy. Many sellers are “testing the market” resulting in a high number of listings. This means the competition is stiff!
Working together, we can make sure your home gets the attention it needs to stand out from the pack.
Your job is to make your home bright, shiny, and clean—as close to a “model” home as possible. My job is to ‘tell the world’ and work to gain maximum market exposure.
There are 5 essential ingredients that comprise the
formula for a successful sale of your home.
Your home will sell at highest profit and in the quickest amount of time when all the ingredients are combined perfectly.
If only one ingredient is left out of the formula or is out of proportion to the others…
Your home will take longer to sell and will, quite possibly COST YOU MONEY
The pricing of your home must reflect its location. The better the location, the higher the acceptable price. School districts, high or low traffic, and highway accessibility, all need to be considered in determining the value of your home’s location. We cannot control the location
The pricing of your home must accurately reflect its condition. The general upkeep and presentation of your home is critical to obtaining the highest value for your home. Nature of the roof, plumbing, carpets, and paint all relate to condition. Basic rule: If we can smell it…we can’t sell it!
Recession, inflation, interest rates, mortgage availability, competition, and the public’s perception of the general economy all make up the market. It may be a buyer’s market or a seller’s market. The pricing of your home must reflect the current nature of the market because we cannot influence the market. We can, however, take advantage of the market.
The more financing terms and options you accept, the more potential buyers there will be for your property. The pricing of your home must reflect the terms available. The easier the terms, the more valuable your property becomes. (And this is where my team of professional Affiliates really shine-by offering a broad, full-spectrum of mortgage products and options to both you and all potential buyers!)
PRICE is the #1 most important factor in the sale of your home.
The consequences of making the wrong decision are painful. If you price your home too low, you will literally give away thousands of dollars that could have been in your pocket.
Price it too high, and your home will sit unsold for months, developing the reputation of a problem property (everyone will think that there is something wrong with it).
Failure to understand market conditions and properly price your home can cost you thousands of dollars and cause your home not to sell… fouling up all of your plans.
Setting the proper asking price for your home is the single biggest factor that will determine the success or failure of your home sale.
I Won’t Let This Happen To You!
Utilizing the latest computer technology and my in depth knowledge of the market, we will analyze current market conditions in combination with your personal time requirements to identify the correct price range for your home.
You can’t afford any “guesswork” in this critical step!
• What you paid for your property does not effect its value.
• The amount of money you need to get out of the sale of your property does not effect its value.
• What you think it should be worth has no effect on value.
• What another real estate agent says your property is worth does not affect its value.
• An appraisal does not always indicate what your property is worth on the open market.
The value of your property is determined by what a ready willing and able buyer will pay for it in the open market, which will be based upon the value of other recent closed sales. BUYERS DETERMINE VALUE!!
DO NOT automatically list with the agent that gives you the highest price.
Consumer Reports stated…
“Expect the agent to suggest a price range, but don’t let that frame you in. Be aware that some devious agents will, at first, suggest a very handsome price. Then, after they have the listing and the house hasn’t sold, they’ll come back with a pitch to lower the price.”