Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. Helping you make the right decision is our top priority.
Most people would think you make money when you sell real estate, but the truth is, you make money when you buy real estate. With that being said, you will need a qualified real estate agent that is full time in the business. One who keeps up with the ever changing market. A good agent will hold your hand throughout the buying process. That is what “The Results Real Estate Team” will do for you. We specialize in getting you the results you deserve!
We work with a team of professionals who help us achieve this.
The first person we will introduce you to is our knowledgeable lender who will make sure you are qualified to buy a home, and let you how much you can afford. The lender will also let you know what financing program is best for you, to get you the best rate with the most affordable terms.
Once we know how much you are qualified for, we go to work for you. We will ask pertinent questions that will help us find the perfect home for you. Such questions as:
- Approximate size of home(square footage)
- Number of bedrooms you need
- Number of bathrooms you need
- Type of floor plan (open floor plan, one level, 2 story, open kitchen, etc.)
- Parking (carport, garage, etc.)
Once we gather all your important wants and needs we will set you up on a fully customizable multiple listing home search. You will then start receiving homes that match your specific home buying criteria as they come on the market. This insures you will be one of the first people to see your potential new home. Once you find your perfect home and decide you want to make an offer on it, we will pull comparable homes in the area that have closed in the last 3-6 months, pending, and actives to determine what you should offer. This also helps with any potential problems with the appraisal coming in too low. This is where our excellent negotiation skills come into play; we structure the offer to get you the best value. We definitely shine in this area.
- Open escrow for you and making sure your earnest deposit is safe.
- Order the title report and research to make sure you have clear title when you close.
- Order information about the home owners association, (if there is one) such as CC&R’S Covenants, Conditions, & Restrictions.
- Keeping in touch with lender, coordinating loan docs, scheduling buyer and seller to sign final paperwork.
- Recording the deed in buyer’s name (this means you are the owner of a new home).
Next the inspection company, here are their duties.
- Inspect for potential defects in the home.
- Write up a report complete with picture.
- Inspect for termites.
- All this information will help us determine what you need to ask the seller to fix, which again is where our excellent negotiation skills come into play.
Usually at this point the appraisal will be ordered to make sure the home is worth at least market value.
Once all this is done, your loan has been approved, and both sides have signed there paperwork, we wait for title to record the deed in your name and you are now the happy owner of a new home.
That is how “Results Real Estate Team” gets you the results you deserve. So what are you waiting for click on the search tab and let’s get started.